Sitting for a Cause 2019 Q2 Update: $360 Donated to Charity!
We are excited to share our 2019 Q2 pet sitting donations! Thanks to our bookings from April-June, we were able to donate $360 to some amazing animal welfare organizations!
Here is our donation breakdown for last quarter:
- $90 to Dog Gone Seattle (as designated by our CEO Ashley)
- $70 to sponsor Zoe at Peace of Mind Dog Rescue (as designated by Jeff)
- $55 to sponsor Sparky Senior at Peace of Mind Dog Rescue (as designated by Linda)
- $40 to Animal Ark (as designated by Chuck)
- $40 to Secondhand Hounds (one of our Referral Network Partners)
- $35 to A Purposeful Rescue (as designated by Alicia)
- $30 to Oregon Dog Rescue (thanks to our sitter Allison)
So far in 2019, we’ve been able to raise $1235 for animal-related causes! $600 of this was through our first community fundraiser and $635 was from our site booking profits. Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible!
Want to help us make Q3 even bigger? Sign up for an account with us today!