Sitting for a Cause Q3 Donation Tally: Over $1200 in Donations!
We are happy to announce that we donated over $1200 to animal rescues and shelters this quarter! We allowed our top five sitters to determine where their donation profits would go, then divided up the remaining donations from our other sitters and added them on to the totals.
Here is our Q3 donation breakdown:
- $840 to cover all travel expenses for two Kauai rescue dogs to transfer from Kauai SPCA to Wags and Walks in California (as designated by our CEO Ashley who gave 50% of all her earnings to this cause)
- $120 to A Purposeful Rescue (as designated by Alicia)
- $80 to Peace of Mind Dog Rescue (as designated by Jeff and Linda)
- $75 to Animal Ark (as designated by Chuck)
- $70 to Pet Project Foundation (as designated by Dina)
- $60 to Secondhand Hounds (one of our Referral Network Partners)
When added to our Q1 and Q2 donations, we have donated over $2400 to animal rescues and shelters. Here were the Q1 and Q2 combined breakdowns: