How It Works
Our process is easy and simple for pet parents and pet care professionals alike!
For pet parents:
- Search for a pet care professional: Find a pet care professional within your search radius that offers the services you want in the price range you need. Schedule meet and greets with potential pet care professionals to find the right one for you!
- Book: Once you find a pet care professional you like, book them for the dates you need and pay them through our site!
- Enjoy your travels: Have peace of mind knowing your pets are well cared for. You can even request to receive email or photo updates!
- Once you return home: Leave a review for your pet care professional and remember to book their services again the next time your furry loved ones need care!
For Pet Care Professionals:
- Create a profile: Fill out your profile and get it published on our site by either completing a background check, purchasing insurance to provide you with coverage on your jobs, or passing pet care tests to showcase your expertise as a pet care professional!
- Go on Meet and Greets and Accept Bookings: Meet with potential clients and their pets, then accept the bookings that best fit your schedule and skillset!
- Complete Jobs: Provide the agreed upon services and email/photo updates to your clients, then get paid within 48 hours of the end of your job minus a 10% commission fee to Sitting for a Cause!
What about giving back?
At the end of each quarter, Sitting for a Cause gives back 50% of the profits we earn from our commission fees to animal related causes, so rest easy knowing that a chunk of the money you spend on pet care (or the fees you pay to use our site) goes to a good cause!